Use the form below to (1) contact Dr. Parks; or (2) request a scheduled appointment with Dr. Parks.
If you wish to leave a phone or direct mail message – please leave information as requested in the form below & #2* – direct contact information is at the bottom of this page.
Follow steps below if you wish to request a scheduled appointment:
(review information on Consultation page first)
1. Fill out the contact form above and send to Dr. Parks, to set up an initial telephone or VSee (a confidential Skype-like session) or a personal office visit if you can come to the Asheville, NC area. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
*2. Specify what times you would be available during the day, Monday through Friday, and a telephone number at which you can be reached during the times specified by you. (Appointments are generally scheduled by phone or VSee (confidential Skype-like sessions) between 2 PM and 7 PM Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays or at Asheville, NC office, Wednesdays from 1 PM to 5 PM).
3. Dr. Parks will email you back and confirm one of the times that you requested.
4. Once you receive a confirmed time, go ahead and pay for the session with PayPal button on our MAKE A PAYMENT page, and that will confirm your appointment. Fees are to be paid prior to all scheduled appointment through the secure credit card PayPal service.
5. Dr. Parks will call at the confirmed time for the session.
6. Subsequent session fees will be determined by your continuing need, frequency, and duration of the sessions, and will be charged at an agreed upon rate – usually based on Dr. Parks’ customary fees for these type of services (options on the drop down menu above PayPal button). Once an appointment has been made, you are welcome to submit questions, send a summary of your history or difficulties and/or a copy of any other relevant information for review and discussion.
Send any other inquiries to contact us.
Management of serious mental or physical health problems should remain under the care and guidance of your primary care physicians, specialist or psychiatrists as Dr. Parks is not available for direct care services. Private phone or VSee (confidential Skype-like, audio-visual, telemedicine or telepsychiatry sessions) are for information and educational purposes only. Dr. Parks doesn’t write prescriptions or assume any clinical care responsibility for your clinical condition or course of care, except in some situations where people are seen directly at Dr. Parks office at The Center for Spiritual Emergence in Asheville, NC. You should retain a primary care provider or specialist for any clinical care, prescriptions, etc., as needed or required for your direct care service needs. (see Disclaimer page for more details)